Warm yourself with a white bean & vegetable soup. This recipe freezes well too.
The ingredient of White bean & vegetable soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cans butter beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to serve
The instruction how to make White bean & vegetable soup
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add 1 brown onion, finely chopped, 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks and 2 zucchinis, all chopped. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes until vegetables soften.
- Add 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock and 1 1/2 cups water. Simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes. Stir in 2 cans butter beans, rinsed and drained. Cook over a low heat for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of White bean & vegetable soupfatContent: 105.16 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein